Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website [our ‘Site’] you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Harmans Cross Village Hall collect personal data through the Enquiry and Booking Forms found on this website here and which is limited to contact details.
The lawful basis under which we use this data is "Consent" given that you have completed these forms. We may also use this data on very rare occasions under the "Legitimate Use" lawful basis.
We do not share your personal data - it is used for the purpose of enabling us to administer and manage the use of the Village Hall, and to send to those of you who have consented to receive the Village Hall's monthly electronic newsletter.
Richard Purchase, Website Manager
Tel: 01929 481652 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org